Video Marketing in Santa Barbara Is a Must Have
What is the most used search engine on the internet?
Google, duh. Easy one, right? What is the second most used search engine? Bing? Yahoo? Negatory, it’s Youtube, that’s right. It’s not even a search engine! So what gives? Video, that’s what gives. The entire internet world is bonkers over video.
Here are five stats that will make you see why it’s a very bad idea to put off video marketing for one second longer.
1. Video results appeared in almost 70 percent of the top 100 search listing on Google. (Marketing Week) The search engine is the name of the game. There are literally billions and billions of websites out there. When a person sits down to search for a product, you want them to find yours. Video is a sure bet.
2. Marketers who use video in email cite increased clickthrough rates, increased time spent reading the email, increased sharing and forwarding, increased conversion rates, and increased dollars generated as the top benefits. (emarketer 2013) Include videos in your digital marketing in Santa Barbara to maximize the effectiveness of your email campaigns.
3. More than 60 percent of consumers will spend at least two minutes watching a video that educates them about a product they plan to purchase. (MarketingCharts.com)
4. Analytics are so accessible, and they do a great job of telling how successful your videos are. Measurements will help you determine which videos and surrounding social media activities are leading to increased sales and moving your marketing in the right direction. It’s no wonder why marketers consider video to be highest in ROI among digital marketing channels.
5. In-store shoppers use their smartphones to access a variety of information, with 65% of shoppers accessing the retailer’s own website. Considering the amount of customer that make purchasing decisions after watching videos, what will happen if that 65% are finding videos?
These numbers don’t lie, and it’s folly to keep holding out on video.