We, as inbound marketers, talk about digital strategy daily. The problem is that the common theme around this topic is distaste, disgust, confusion, frustration and disbelief. It seems that most companies have taken a journey down the digital marketing path and most feel that they ended up in Hell. But, how can that be with these statistics:
• Globally, 41% of marketers confirm inbound produces measurable ROI, and 82% of marketers who blog see positive ROI for their inbound marketing.
• Just 21 percent of companies consider themselves effective at measuring mobile ROI.
• 44% of brands that use marketing automation software see ROI within 6 months, while 75% see ROI after one year.
• Companies who have prioritized business blogging are 13 times more likely to enjoy positive Inbound Marketing ROI.
• 90% of consumers find custom content useful, and 78% believe that organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships with them.
• Inbound marketers who measure ROI are more than 12 times more likely to generate a greater year-over-year return.
• Using inbound tactics saves an average of 13% in overall cost per lead.
• Inbound marketing delivers 54% more leads into the marketing funnel than traditional outbound marketing
• This guide will take you through digital marketing and ROI. No more burning in the unknown. We hope you enjoy!